Commercial Roofing for new roof estimate in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.