Commercial Roofing for metal roofing in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.