Local Roofer for metal roof costs in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe main purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof costs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.