Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.