Commercial Roofing for metal roofing cost in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing cost in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.