Local Roofer for commercial roofs in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.