Local Roofer for looking for new metal roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe main reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of looking for new metal roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.