Local Roofers for commercial roof repair in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe key intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.