Commercial Roofing for garage roof in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe main reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.