Local Roofers for garage roof repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe main function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.