Commercial Roofing for metal roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.