Local Roofer for metal roofs pricing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs pricing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.