Local Roofers for professional roofers in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.