Local Roofers for metal roofing in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.