Local Roofers for metal roofs pricing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe key function of the roof is to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs pricing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.