Commercial Roofing for leaky roof repairs in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1848. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.