Commercial Roofing for quality roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of quality roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.