Local Roofer for leaky roof repairs in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe principal purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof repairs in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.