Local Roofer for leaking roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.