Local Roofers for emergency roof repair in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.