Local Roofers for free roof estimate in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.