Commercial Roofing for metal roof over in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof over in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.