Local Roofer for cost of new roof in Holliday. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Holliday and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.