Commercial Roofer for asphalt roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe principal reason for the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.