Commercial Roofing for metals roofs in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.