Residential Roofer for cheap roofer near me in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.