Residential Roofer for metal roofing prices in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.