Residential Roofer for metal roofing systems in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.