Local Roofer for cost of roof replacement in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.