Local Roofers for metals roofs in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1848. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metals roofs in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.