Residential Roofer for cost of roof replacement in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.