Commercial Roofing for damaged shingle roof repair in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.