Residential Roofing for damaged shingle roof repair in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.