Local Roofer for epdm roofing in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.