Local Roofer for epdm rubber roofing in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm rubber roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.