Commercial Roofing for fix roof leak in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.