Commercial Roofing for shingle roofer near me in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe main function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofer near me in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.