Local Roofer for commercial roof installation in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe main reason for your homes roof is to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.