Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.