Commercial Roofing for roof leak in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe principal reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.