Commercial Roofing for fix roof leak in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe key function of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.