Commercial Roofing for flat roof construction in Wildwood. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wildwood roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wildwood and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wildwood. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 6,709 at the 2010 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2018 estimates, the city had a population of 7,024.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof construction in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.