Residential Roofing for flat roof repairs in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe principal reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.