Commercial Roofer for flat roof systems in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own HomeThe primary reason for the roof is to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof systems in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.