Local Roofer for Free Roof Estimate in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe key intent behind your roof is to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Estimate in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.