Residential Roofer for garage roof in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own HomeThe principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.