Local Roofer for hail damage roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.