Local Roofer for metal roofing contractors in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.