Residential Roofer for industrial roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HouseThe key purpose of the roof is usually to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.