Commercial Roofer for installing shingles in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.